[AGGRESSIVELY APOLOGIZES FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND AND AN UNPLEASANT PERSON TO BE AROUND]
it seems that everyone i’m friends with is better friends with someone else and that really fucking sucks
Surprisingly, perfectionists are often procrastinators, as they can tend to think “I don’t have the right skills or resources to do this perfectly now, so I won’t do it at all.”
My entire educational experience summed up in one sentence.
My entire life summed up in one sentence.
- share all the material you can; share this article on how to make a tear gas mask or this post on the rundown of the situation in ferguson or this livestream link to the peaceful protests in ferguson
- don’t you DARE make this about yourself or how you hate when…
Why are people poring ice on themselves? Is this the new cinnamon challenge?
- what she says: you can touch my hair if you want
- what she means: please for the love of god play with my hair feel how soft it is i will roll over into your lap like a kitten
reblog if you hate 6th grade! the teachers are out to get you and everyone is changing :(
- season 1: drake helps josh w/ a crush
- season 4: drake & josh accidentally sell an orangutan to a man who eats orangutans
i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social studies teacher i had a crush on (don’t talk to me) and he was like “hey how are you i haven’t seen you in ages?” and the first thing i blurted out was “I JUST TURNED 18” and jesus christ if that’s not the thirstiest thing i’ve said in my whole life
what do you do at hogwarts if you start your period?
like do you go and see madam promfrey? or your head of year? because i’m just trying to imagine the slytherin girls going snape and asking for tampons
Jesus christ, I’m laughing too hard.